Whats your most embarrasing Labor story?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:19 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• i pooped when they told me to push. that was embarrassing but they say alot of women do it!
    babygirl9304627

Answer by babygirl9304627 at 1:00 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Most women do that during labor! LOL! It just means you are pushing the right way!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 1:33 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• My midwife was trying to talk to me about having a c section and I kept puking over and over and could not listen to her (she was holding the bowl). I know it happens but when I look back I feel ridiculous. Also, when I finally got in to do the c section they (the anesthiologist and drs) were talking about porn, evidently they all knew someone that had starred in a movie. It was so weird!!
    mandy5481

Answer by mandy5481 at 1:58 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I POOPED WHEN I WAS PUSHING... BUT I THINK IT WAS PARTLY MY FAULT,,, BECAUSE WHEN I WAS ALREADY HAVING CONTRACTIONS I ATE LIKE A PIG.. MY SISTER WAS HAVING A COOKOUT AND SHE HAD ALL THIS YUMMY FOOD SO I ATE LIKE 2 AND A HALF PLATES... SO DON'T EAT RIGHT BEFORE YOU GO INTO LABOR
    LATINMOMMY2008

Answer by LATINMOMMY2008 at 5:32 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• pretty much everyone poops when they are pushing, most people don't even know they do it... it's completely normal and natural, and it's not something you should be worried about!!! Like beckcorc said it means you are pushing the right way!! Making room for the babys head!
    Anonymous

• Cost of 1 pregnancy test - $15.99
    Cost of delivery - $4000.00
    Drenching the nurse, standing 10 feet away, with urine on your first push? - Priceless
    wyldreams

Answer by wyldreams at 12:36 AM on Dec. 11, 2008