Do you have a vacation planned for this summer? If so, where are you going?

Mrs_Harsh

Asked by Mrs_Harsh at 8:31 AM on May. 16, 2011 in Travel

• We decided to keep it low-key this year, and since my husband and I are very adventurous and active and we all love the natural world, we are going to take the littles to Mammoth Cave. Taking the mother-in-law along, so that my husband and I can do some of the cave tours that are more challenging and physical, which children aren't allowed on.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 9:47 AM on May. 16, 2011

• We are going to Mexico in June and then we will be driving to Florida in August and taking the kids to Wild Adventures.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:57 AM on May. 16, 2011

• No we arent going anywhere. Gas is so high that as long as it stays this high we wont be able to contribute anymore to this economy.

Answer by gemgem at 8:38 AM on May. 16, 2011

• We just came back from the beach a few weeks ago and we have a few other things planned, and I am sure my dh will get a wild hair up his butt & wanna just go somewhere at the last minute. he is bad about that and I like things planned out before hand.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 8:42 AM on May. 16, 2011

• We are road tripping it from Denver to Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Yosemite and Los Angeles and back through Southern Arizona and New Mexico. Going to be more expensive than originally planned, but less than a week in the Caribbean or going to visit SILs (airfare alone to Tel Aviv is $6000 ish.)
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:44 AM on May. 16, 2011

• Tennessee with my mil and fil. It will be fun! :)
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 8:44 AM on May. 16, 2011

• Boone, Nc to Tweetsie Railroad to see Thomas. It is just for a couple of days and it does not take long to get to.
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 8:49 AM on May. 16, 2011

• Hey angie I was just at Tweetie Wednesday lol. Have fun!

Answer by gemgem at 8:53 AM on May. 16, 2011

• Going to see Thomas is tons of fun! I need to find out where hes going to be around here, My daughter would be ecstatic just like my boys were.
    Mrs_Harsh

Comment by Mrs_Harsh (original poster) at 8:56 AM on May. 16, 2011

• We are spending a week at Walt Disney World and we can't wait. It's our first huge family vacation.
    AntoinetteF

Answer by AntoinetteF at 9:23 AM on May. 16, 2011