Is a threat through a question on CM really scary or really lame?

I mean, really? Should we be scared someone is going to cuss us out throughout the comments? Seems like a not so scary thing....LOL I find the "You don't answer again or you won't like it." threats a bit lacking on here. :)

BradenIsMySon

Asked by BradenIsMySon at 8:49 AM on May. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Its lame.

Answer by gemgem at 8:50 AM on May. 16, 2011

• Umm no it is not scary. It is in fact 100% LAME!
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 8:51 AM on May. 16, 2011

• I think if they have to say it you are the one being lame! Clearly you are being a "bully" and bothering them where it's not needed and they have asked you not to come back.. Way to be an adult here.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 8:51 AM on May. 16, 2011

• Lots of women are sensitive so words really do hurt. They take it too much to heart and forget that they don't know these people, and a lot of the women live in different states AND different countries! I think its lame to want to hurt someones feelings on a parenting site where we should be helping each other but some women really have no lives and get a sick satisfaction from it.
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 8:53 AM on May. 16, 2011

• I made a comment on a question about answers...not a question asking for true help. I wasn't mean. She flipped out. and now I made a question about the same kind of drama...and you all commented. Same thing. Nothing to freak out over...
    BradenIsMySon

Comment by BradenIsMySon (original poster) at 9:00 AM on May. 16, 2011

• margarita timeGrain of salt ladies, grain of salt. Of course I'll take mine with a little tequila and lime please.

sipn_mom

Answer by sipn_mom at 9:05 AM on May. 16, 2011

• It's just ridiculously lame. I can't help but to wonder about the real life of people who do that and I'm betting they would never attempt something like that to someone's face. I would report her though just for the fun of it.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 9:07 AM on May. 16, 2011

• Lame
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 9:13 AM on May. 16, 2011

• Just as childish as pointing it out.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:14 AM on May. 16, 2011

• i just ignore them.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 9:18 AM on May. 16, 2011