Anyone pay for a gym membership but never go?

I have one for the Y but we hardly go, my DD loves it so I guess we should, I know I need a little exercise ha.

letlovegrow2524

Asked by letlovegrow2524 at 8:59 AM on May. 16, 2011 in Health

• Yep, paid for 6 months at gold and then moved.. *facepalm* they are still charging my account for the next 2 months
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 8:59 AM on May. 16, 2011

• I used2, stupid because the gym was so far away from home, and I wasn't driving so I couldn't go! Had to pay for 6 months before cancelling it.
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 9:05 AM on May. 16, 2011

• if i had a membership to the Y i'd go every freaking day!!! they have so much more than my gym does, like a pool. hell no i don't waste my membership though. i go 3 times a week, for 2 hours. i go to planet fitness....but like i said i'd be there every day if i could afford a membership to the Y. a membership to PF is only 10 dollars a month, the Y is like 50
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 9:09 AM on May. 16, 2011

• Yup.. my SO works long hours and its not to close to our home, so since his work is seasonal, i will go in the winter but can't in the summer.
    JenzAmomOf2

Answer by JenzAmomOf2 at 9:43 AM on May. 16, 2011

• I have in the past. I now work out from home. The WII cost as much as it would have for the two of us to have gym memberships.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:52 AM on May. 16, 2011

• Nope. We have a membership and go 3-4 times a week.
    1smartcookie

Answer by 1smartcookie at 12:43 PM on May. 16, 2011