Who's hair color did your babies get?

My oldest has brown like mine and my youngest has strawberry blond hair...which I hope she keeps!

letlovegrow2524

Asked by letlovegrow2524 at 9:01 AM on May. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Neither. At two it's much lighter than both my hair and her father's.
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 9:02 AM on May. 16, 2011

• Me and DH are both dark, DS is dark atm, but he did go bald, his hair is only just starting to grow back lol.
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 9:03 AM on May. 16, 2011

• My oldest was born blond and my youngest had thick black hair at birth.. it has lightened to blond after 2 years finally being both our natural colors.. no idea where the black came from!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:04 AM on May. 16, 2011

• my oldet has a light brown like mine. My youngest has blonde and not sure where she got it since mine is light brown and dh is almost black lol
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 9:04 AM on May. 16, 2011

• My oldest is a brown blonde like me & my younger two are red heads like their father.
    Mrs_Harsh

Answer by Mrs_Harsh at 9:05 AM on May. 16, 2011

• My DH is a redhead and I an dark brown, my 12 and 6.5 year olds have blonde hair, my 10 and 5 year olds have dark brown like me, and my 2 year old started with a dark brown that turned light brown and is now turning red..
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 9:05 AM on May. 16, 2011

• my oldest got mine but you wouldn't know it now because of the colors he has in it, and i thought my youngest had my husbands. When he was born it was a dark brown but by the time he was 6 months old it turned blonde and has been that way since. so i guess mine for both.
    jenn4443

Answer by jenn4443 at 9:06 AM on May. 16, 2011

• My daughter's hair is completely her own LOL My husband was a toe head and I have brown hair with copper and platinum highlights. Our daughter has dark blond with auburn and golden highlights.
    Octobersmom

Answer by Octobersmom at 9:18 AM on May. 16, 2011

• my great-great grammies hair curly red brown hair. My son also got her light brown and gray eyes. My ex and I both had stick straight black hair. He made the comment "Whos kid is that." He looks a lot like him.
    ILoveAsherAthan

Answer by ILoveAsherAthan at 9:24 AM on May. 16, 2011

• my oldest is like mine the youngest like him.
    whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 9:25 AM on May. 16, 2011