Do you feel that when someone?

quotes something you have said or asked in your question that they are mocking you in some way?

Christmaslver68

Asked by Christmaslver68 at 9:15 AM on May. 16, 2011 in About CafeMom

• They could be but usually you know by what they say following your quote. Most of the time they just want to point something out & its easy to quote so you know exactly what they are talking about.
    Mel30248

Answer by Mel30248 at 9:22 AM on May. 16, 2011

• Depends on the response. It has felt like that a time or two for me. Hard to gauge people through the internet. Nice to know someone else goes throuhg it too OP.

What annoys me is when I qoute someone and then they delete their response maiing me look like a rambling idiot.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:21 AM on May. 16, 2011

• It depends on the tone of the response, I guess, but I've never really thought someone was mocking me because they quoted me. If it's just my quote and nothing else, then I'll assume that they wanted to say the same thing and agree with me.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:44 AM on May. 16, 2011