Advice on self tanning products

Can someone give me advice on a self tanner that's not too orangey? Do Mystic tans at salons work? I have very light skin and don't tan well!!!!

cutiepiesmama

Asked by cutiepiesmama at 9:17 AM on May. 16, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• i just tried a self tanner that bath and body works sells. its called true blu spa treatment,. comes in an orange bottle with a white top. sells for around 15. ive used it once and its great!!!! no streaks, smells good looks great! only tanner ive ever been completely satisfied with. the tan also stays for awhile. i used it last week and im not even thinking about putting more on yet.
    mykidsmom86

Answer by mykidsmom86 at 9:22 AM on May. 16, 2011

• I asked about self tanners a few days ago. The ones suggested were Carribbean Solutions Natural Beach Colors, L'Oreal Sublime Bronze, St. Tropez, and Mary Kay. I have not bought any yet, I need to find were to buy and the cost first. I hope this helps! Let me know if you find something that works!!
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 9:45 AM on May. 16, 2011

• Thanks!! I have a coupon for bath and body works!!! I will repost with others that I try. Loreal sounds good too!!!! I love the fact that it lasts for a week, others that I tried turned orange and lasted a whole two days, smelly!!
    cutiepiesmama

Comment by cutiepiesmama (original poster) at 10:24 AM on May. 16, 2011

• I tried Jergen's lotion last summer and after a couple of days, my knees and ankles looked muddy and my legs were orange streaked! I had to wear jeans until it faded away! And the smell was bad, it just would not go away! So, when I try something, I will try to let you know how it goes!
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 10:36 AM on May. 16, 2011

• Mystic tans work for me and I am very light but I have to do it three times to get results.
    If u use a self tanner use a spong not ur hands it will leave less streeks.
    Kimkh

Answer by Kimkh at 3:44 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I use Loreal elf-tanner and I think its wonderful, other people love the Henna product sold at Wal-mart but I've heard Jergens works well but I'm happy with my Loreal and I don't switch
    Momabear455

Answer by Momabear455 at 4:09 PM on May. 16, 2011

• There's a great self tanner by Mary Kay. Even tone. No streaks. Buildable color in about a week.
    www.marykay.com/galvarado9
    MamisAngels

Answer by MamisAngels at 2:08 AM on May. 17, 2011