Brown?!?! *more info* adult content

I expected my period may 4th and it has yet to get here. Me and my husband want another baby so we are not preventing a pregnancy. I woke this morning to go pee and when I wiped I had a light brown discharge. WHAT IS THAT?? So my last period was April 4 to April 9. Got married April 9 and been ttc ever since. I thought I was pg but the brown has me worried. My dh will be home tonight and will be majorly disappointed if we are not pg.

countrymama87

Asked by countrymama87 at 9:18 AM on May. 16, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I had it before it sounds like u could be pregnant u should take a test and see or call ur docter and get a test done there but ur way late for your period and it sounds like that but cant be 100% sure
    momtobe522

Answer by momtobe522 at 9:24 AM on May. 16, 2011

• brown= old blood. Where it came from iDK.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 10:01 AM on May. 16, 2011

• So my last period was April 4 to April 9. Got married April 9 and been ttc ever since. I thought I was pg but the brown has me worried. My dh will be home tonight and will be majorly disappointed if we are not pg.
    countrymama87

Comment by countrymama87 (original poster) at 10:33 AM on May. 16, 2011

• Well conception doesn't always happen when we like. it can take a year an a half to conceive. Have you even tested yet?? That would be the first thing to do. If you are pregnant the placenta mave have briefly de-tached from the uterine wall and then re-attached itself. First things first take a test since you are already late. Dollar store tests are just as good. **IF** you are pregnant, based off your last cycle you would be six weeks.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 1:31 PM on May. 16, 2011