Snoring Husbands

Anyone else have one? Mine is horrible about it. He has even had surgery that was supposed to correct it. He used to sleep on the couch because he was so loud. But we got a new couch and I don't want him sweating all over it...so he has moved back into our bed. So here I am at work with NO sleep.

Shaken1976

Asked by Shaken1976 at 9:22 AM on May. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• Yep, i used to shove him. I got ear plugs and set my phone to vibrate with an alarm in the am and all if well now
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:24 AM on May. 16, 2011

• have a good nightmine rattles the windows. we went over to my sister's trailer and had her neighbors complaining about the train rattling their windows. there was no trian, just hubby fast asleep on my sister's couch. have you tryied earplugs? that's what my parents do when they visit us. good luck

noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 9:27 AM on May. 16, 2011

• Mine does, and usually I just poke him in the ribs and he grunts and rolls over. He only snores when he is sleeping on his back. lol He says that sometimes I snore SOOO loud, and I've even woken myself up by snoring sometimes, so I can't really complain! lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 9:28 AM on May. 16, 2011

• My roommate snores - he's the closest thing I've got to a husband. Ha ha! My bedroom seems to have paper thin walls and at times, he snores so loudly in the next room that I can hear him perfectly, as though he's in the same room with me!
    AdensMama0308

Answer by AdensMama0308 at 9:37 AM on May. 16, 2011

• My husband went to a sleep study and then got a CPAP machine. Then it was sooo quiet that it took me a little over a month to adjust to sleep without the snoring. LOL!
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 9:42 AM on May. 16, 2011

• My man snores and it sucks, but lol; I kick in my sleep! Can't really complain about his snoring when he's woken up with bruises.
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 9:56 AM on May. 16, 2011

• He snores, but since he's a truck driver, he's gone more than he's home so most of the time I don't have to deal with it. When he is home, if I go to sleep before him, his snoring won't bother me at all. If he falls asleep before me, it will sometimes keep me awake a bit longer than usual, but it doesn't usually bother me once I fall asleep.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 10:08 AM on May. 16, 2011

• Many times at night I have to move to another room or to the couch to sleep. My husband sounds literally like a hive of bees, buzzing and vibrating. It does no good for him to move to his side or roll over. So I just move. That way I get sleep and so does he.
    lilangilyn

Answer by lilangilyn at 4:54 PM on May. 16, 2011