So where does everyone live and do you like it there?

I live in Orange County NY and I cant stand it I want to move!! Its to much money to live here and there are not that many jobs around here. I have been thinking about down south... But that is something I really have to think about.. I need to know about schools jobs and homes for rent I wouldnt want to buy anything unless I fell in love with the area..
SOO WHERE DO U LIVE? LIKE THE SCHOOLS THERE? RENT GOOD THERE?? JOBS?

proudmom12304

Asked by proudmom12304 at 9:29 AM on May. 16, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Stuck In CT and Detest it but my FIL & Stepfather are keeping us here bc they are the only family we have and their age.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:31 AM on May. 16, 2011

• It's overly priced,there is jobs,people are pretentious,etc etc.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:32 AM on May. 16, 2011

• I live in Austin, Texas. We've been lucky in that the economic downturn hasn't been quite so bad here, though certainly it ain't what it used to be. Its a great city that many folks move to and never leave.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 9:34 AM on May. 16, 2011

• We are military and have lived in St. Louis, MO ( home) Fort Benning, GA, and Fort bragg, NC I like NC but I prefer GA. I LOVE home, except the crazy weather..... Homestly I want us to go to Colorado next... thinking that sounds great!
    JoLee12345

Answer by JoLee12345 at 9:34 AM on May. 16, 2011

• In the United Kingdom, hardly any jobs, and with the resession going on there's not going to be many new jobs coming either.
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 9:34 AM on May. 16, 2011

• New Cumberland, Pennsylvania. We picked this development because its right near all 3 schools. I'm a SAHM as of now so I don't really know about jobs around here, we don't pay rent our mortgage is 920 a month or around that. I like except for the asshole next door, I'm thinking of putting up a 6 foot high fence and painting his side hot pink or back and white stripes lol..... >=) hehe
    letlovegrow2524

Answer by letlovegrow2524 at 9:36 AM on May. 16, 2011

• i live in Northern Ca and love it ......jobs are kinda hard to come by, prices are ok rent wise (i live in a 3br 1 1/2 bath home in a quite neighborhood , buy 800$) and the school district is doing a lot better than the ones around us......the downside are that gas is really high 4.21/gallon and the nearest big city is 30minutes away (my town only has 6000people) , and everyone know your business because it is a small town.....
    cara124

Answer by cara124 at 9:37 AM on May. 16, 2011

• I live in Arkansas its really beautiful down here and I love it I live in a small town but im sure rodgers has alot more jobs there then lil ol Russellville!
    raeyliNlilysmom

Answer by raeyliNlilysmom at 9:43 AM on May. 16, 2011

• I live in Clifton, TX. I love it here! We live a bit out in the country so jobs aren't quite so great being a 20+ minute drive to the nearest small town and 35 to the nearest city. the schools are awesome, crime rate is pretty low, rent is awesome, housing costs are low (85K for a 3 bedroom 2 bath house). I wouldn't move anywhere else unless we have to (twister alley kinda sucks that way)
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 9:53 AM on May. 16, 2011

• WOW THANK U ALL FOR YOUR ANSWERS!!
    proudmom12304

Comment by proudmom12304 (original poster) at 9:57 AM on May. 16, 2011