I was diagnosed almost 4 yrs ago with a seizure disorder. We are still fumbling through. I am on Meds and still have break through. I do not go unconciouse... Mine are more facial tics and, slurred speech, muscle spasms in the face, neck and upper body and arms (few other symptoms & health issues).

Heres my questions... are you/a loved one in this boat? Thoughts/Comment?

We still do not know the cause.  I was very active and healthy up to the day they struck (literally the best shape of my adult life - go figure). 

Asked by sipn_mom at 9:32 AM on May. 16, 2011 in Health

• I have them. I have had them since I was 16 months old, the last 32 years of my life. I do know the cause behind mine, I had meningitis at 16 months and my fever shot up to 107, whenever that spot on my brain gets irritated I have one. I have done good lately, almost 18 moths without one. Then they started back.I will be happy to talk if you ever need to. Just pm me. Good luck!!!!

Answer by RelaxedMom2-3 at 11:23 AM on May. 16, 2011

• my 3 year old has fever seziers

Answer by sassy21176 at 12:00 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Just recently the same thing has happened to me. It began in Oct my DR doesn't know why it happened. I have done NUMEROUS amounts of test and have yet to get any answers. I am taking anti-seizure medication and it has stopped it.

Answer by vjoaquin at 8:47 PM on May. 16, 2011