What do you do with your family for fun??

Like when its raining out what do u and the kids like to do?? Do you have family fun day?
Im not a crafty person but we play wii, read, cook and bake, shopping, watching movies. Summer time we just BBQ and swim at our house..
I want to do other things with the kids that are well CHEAP but fun any ideas??

proudmom12304

Asked by proudmom12304 at 9:44 AM on May. 16, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• we do different things, we will make hair bows, (I have taught my girls and they all play apart and love making them, we paint ,color, play the will, they love to take rides and just listen to music (even my 2 year old loves to do this) . we make crafts that include gluing,painting,building. we bake cookies or cupcakes, we just try to have a good time, that is the most important thing.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 10:01 AM on May. 16, 2011

• We make things play the Wii, watch alot of TV, play on the computer, read
    We also BBQ and swim in our own pool this summer we are taking up family bike riding.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 7:09 PM on May. 16, 2011

• If the weather is nice, we spend a lot of time at the park. On rainy days, we usually watch movies or play wii.
    swtangl23

Answer by swtangl23 at 2:41 AM on May. 17, 2011

•      unds like we got a lot in common,We also play tennis and miniture golf and have picnics in the garden,

Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 3:35 AM on May. 17, 2011

• We find alot of things to do free in town. Like last weekend we had a butterfly festival and there were street vendors, slides, bounce houses, face painting, popcorn, drinks and all of it was 100% free. We also have drive ins, where the towns shut down main streets and let ppl drive in their classic or cars they have all supped up. We have free movies in the summer twice a week, and do restaurant where dinners free for kids.
    At home we swim, we have a trampoline, we garden, we read, watch dvds, cook, bake, and of course walk the dogs.

Answer by gemgem at 10:50 AM on May. 17, 2011

• I used to put em in a cage and squirt em with a water bottle - that was fun.

Nah, not really.... we played chess, othello and played poker a lot - and loved to "wrassle" (yeah, it's a word - just not a proper one). I played with them, rode bikes with them, played ball, (we used to play Marching Band - even the neighbors would join in on that one - LOL) I had boys so using the hoe to cut roads in the dirt and play with cars and dump trucks and what-not was a big time filler in the summer time. We would get scrap wood and build stuff, take their toy trucks to the park and race em down the amphitheater hill - cracked up a bunch of Tonka dump trucks doing that. LOL I raised boys - there was never a dull moment. I think I was still climbing trees and hanging up side down from ropes when I was 30 year sold just playing with them.
    Let them make up the game and the rules and you can play all day.
    ShelbyShareAlot

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 11:01 AM on May. 17, 2011

• reading, crafts, watching movies, playing games, set up a picnic inside, bake, set up a ten and 'camp" indoors, play with their toys, jump around and just have fun
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 8:44 AM on May. 19, 2011