Strange pain during pregnancy?

Ever since I woke up this a.m., I feel like someone has punched me in the stomach HARD. I am only 12 weeks along, and its not from the baby kicking or moving. I didn't do anything yesterday, and no one actually hit me. Its just so painful and I have never experienced this before (3rd baby, 4th pregnancy). Anyone else know what it might be? I am going to call my Dr. on Monday, just wanted some insight before I freak out. Thanks!

EvaSerenity

Asked by EvaSerenity at 12:50 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Maybe it's round ligament pains? You could be stretching especially if it's been a little while since your last. I have also heard that the further subsequent pregnancies are more painful than previous ones. Hope you feel better and figure it out. good luck!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 1:04 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Maybe you slept on your belly last night and it's a little sore today?
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 1:30 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Maybe...only thing is, my youngest is only 6 months (oops baby this time!) so I doubt I'd be stretching to the extreme, I still didn't have my "normal" body back yet.
    EvaSerenity

Answer by EvaSerenity at 1:31 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• It doesn't matter ...Your body started shrinking on the inside right after the 6 month old was outta there I'd call the doctor, Any PAIN like that ...that is painful like that should get some attention, gl

LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 2:12 PM on Dec. 6, 2008