Do your kids sleep with you?

oldest no but she sleeps in the room
youngest yes, because shes still nursing a lot at night

letlovegrow2524

Asked by letlovegrow2524 at 10:09 AM on May. 16, 2011 in General Parenting

• No, i wish they still would sneak in bed and cuddle after they wake up at the crack of butt.. I miss my morning snuggles!
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 10:11 AM on May. 16, 2011

• finally, no! every now and then, if he's sick, i will sleep with him, or he'll get in bed with us, but thankfully, that's not often.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:11 AM on May. 16, 2011

• both of my kids do.. a lot of the time they start off in the livin room and when they wake up they come in my room
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 10:11 AM on May. 16, 2011

• no, she doesn't it I got tired of being kicked all night!!!!
    traren

Answer by traren at 10:14 AM on May. 16, 2011

• Our 3 yo slept with us more this weekend than she has since she was a newborn. We were away for the weekend and there were thunderstorms and she was scared.
    coala

Answer by coala at 10:14 AM on May. 16, 2011

• My oldest used to when my husband would travel (she's 17 now).

My middle I slept in his room a lot (he was a preemie and I had to feed him every 2 hours).

My youngest 8 if he is sick or every once in a while on a weekend we make a "Logan Hot-dog". We have a King size bed.

We have always had an open door and the kids have cuddled and fallen asleep and we have moved them any night that they have need the extra comforting. The only one we had any issues with was my oldest...she was our learning curve.
    sipn_mom

Answer by sipn_mom at 10:22 AM on May. 16, 2011

• On the weekends I'll let my kids cuddle in bed with me and DH and fall asleep while watching a movie but I move them to their beds after they fall asleep, on weekdays they all go to sleep in their beds though most nights my 5 year old will wake up and come crawl into bed with me and snuggle - I love having a mommy's girl lol.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 10:30 AM on May. 16, 2011

• No they all sleep in their own beds.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 10:30 AM on May. 16, 2011

• Nope, not since she was 8 months.

Even then, she was in a bassinet. My bed is mine and SO's, it's our sanctuary. She has her own bed but if she has a bad dream, I will lay with her for awhile.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 10:30 AM on May. 16, 2011

• My youngest does. My others always did too, but once they got old enough to tell me they wanted in their own bed, that's where they went.
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 10:33 AM on May. 16, 2011