SOOO HOW DO YOU GET YOUR MAN IN THE MOOD?? adult content

I'm sorry but on my today list said i had to ask 5 questions answer 20 etc etc
Ok soo how do you get your man in the mood?? My man is soo stressed and works all the time and when he comes home he just wants to spend time with the kids eat relax then he falls asleep..BOO!! we cuddle and he gets me all worked up and he falls asleep.. I want some IDEA'S that i can get him to be all over me.. He used to be all the time but he has worked so much and yes he is tired but come on i need some loving lol...
SOOO COME ON LADIES I KNOW U CAN BE NAUGHTY!!! I KNOW I AM!! LOL I LOVE TO GET NEW IDEAS ON HOW TO SPICE THINGS UP....DO TELL....

proudmom12304

Asked by proudmom12304 at 10:11 AM on May. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• its not hard..all i have to do is say ''ok.''
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 10:12 AM on May. 16, 2011

• All I do is get naked!

Answer by older at 10:16 AM on May. 16, 2011

• For mine, all I have to do is just look at him. Put on some sexy lingerie, light some candles, and give him a massage. Or you could just jump him when he least expects it!! HAHA
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 10:17 AM on May. 16, 2011

• mine is the sameway. he works all hours and shifts and really no sweet time. i've woken him up quite afew times. it don't matter if his eyes are open or close. you just have to help him relieze he wants it as much as you do.
    noel1978

Answer by noel1978 at 10:17 AM on May. 16, 2011

• LOL WOW.. MY MAN IS NOT IN THE MOOD LIKE OTHER GUYS HE DONT THINK ABOUT THAT MUCH ME ON THE OTHER HAND LOL
    proudmom12304

Comment by proudmom12304 (original poster) at 10:17 AM on May. 16, 2011

• Give him WINE or BEER and let him watch his favorite sport game and then wait for him in the bedroom. LOL!
    spagirl0426

Answer by spagirl0426 at 10:17 AM on May. 16, 2011

• He's always in the mood, no matter what, I'm rarely in the mood :(
    kylie_bob

Answer by kylie_bob at 10:18 AM on May. 16, 2011

• 1.You could take some naughty pictures of your self with your cell and send them to him. So he knows whats on your mind before he even comes home. My SO works 3rd so this even helps him stay awake. lol
    2.You could mmm relieve some of his stress. I know some women dont do it but a good blow job helps get the mood going. Just slid into bed with him and give him alil surprise!
    3.This one makes me feel akward...but some guys like to see a girl play with herself. Hell go get a 'toy' and ask him if he wants to help you test it out. Good Luck and yes we all need some loving! lol
    Mama-3Monsterz

Answer by Mama-3Monsterz at 10:20 AM on May. 16, 2011

• if he's tired then put the kid's to sleep 30 Min's early and call it mommy time.... in loveI'm sure you can figure out what to do next!!!!

traren

Answer by traren at 10:20 AM on May. 16, 2011

• I HAVE DONE ALL OF THE ABOVE!!! lol i have also uhhh took advantage of him while he was sleeping but he was really getting into it but he didnt remember it in the morning.. boo.. but yes i do all of that and he still falls asleep.. but omg watch out when he wants it.. lol he is like a beast lol
    proudmom12304

Comment by proudmom12304 (original poster) at 10:21 AM on May. 16, 2011