Happy Monday everyone! Bump if you wish we could delete Monday's. LOL! They are always CRAZY!

spagirl0426

Asked by spagirl0426 at 10:19 AM on May. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Call me strange but I kind of enjoy Mondays.. the house is back to normal, I can get everything all cleaned up from the weekend and relax for the next few days until we are at it again.. he works mon-fri and I work odd days with a request to have monday off for cleaning the house lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:23 AM on May. 16, 2011

• I guess I would enjoy Monday's too if I was off work. But I'm not and work is always crazy in the insurance world especially on Monday's.
    spagirl0426

Comment by spagirl0426 (original poster) at 10:30 AM on May. 16, 2011

• Well I wouldn't delete Monday's because then Tuesday would become the new Monday!
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 10:31 AM on May. 16, 2011

• I kind of like Mondays most of the time. I enjoy my weekday routines. Plus, I'm usually getting some interesting mail, today's box of plants, for instance. I like getting back in the groove of things, and even though I'm a little tired, the house is usually a little quieter come Monday morning. lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 11:22 AM on May. 16, 2011

• Mondays are now my only days off work so I enjoy Mondays now... lol
    missmissy

Answer by missmissy at 12:11 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Mondays never bother me.
    Ashley-England

Answer by Ashley-England at 12:14 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Lol I was just telling my mom how much I hate Mondays lol...on the weekends either my mom or my MIL have my daughter come visit so I just veg and relax on the weekends...it's always hard for me to get back in the groove on Mondays lol...I usually do the bare minimum around the house and then spray some bleach in the air to give the impression I've been working hard all day! LOL
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 12:41 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I look forward to Monday. Like anon said, it's the day things get back to normal. However I hate getting up at 6:30, so I look forward to when our boys are out of school for the Summer... Then my Mondays will be even better!
    MrsLeftlane

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 12:41 PM on May. 16, 2011

• The only thing is if we delete mondays then Tuesday will be the new monday then it goes on and on!!! LOL
    mammaangelof4

Answer by mammaangelof4 at 7:23 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Sounds like you are on my page , i have had an awful day and it was Monday alright....
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 3:11 AM on May. 17, 2011