Any good ideas for Vacation 2009?

I would like to take 2 seperate vacations in 2009. One with my (then) 18 year daughter who will be heading off for college in Aug of 2009 and one with my boyfriend. We have taken cruises before --love them, went to Disney several times -love this too, went to Gattlinburg and Myrtle Beach. Would like a change of scenery.

peachypenny

Asked by peachypenny at 12:58 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Travel

• What abouot DC? Or Gettysburg?

Answer by gemgem at 12:59 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I took 8 girls to New York City for a theater trip this past summer and we all loved it! Lots to see and do!
    mom2alan

Answer by mom2alan at 12:59 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• New England is very nice. Also San Diego and San Francisco. How about a tour of New England or places out west?

Answer by Bmat at 1:15 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• California or Vegas would be a change!! I LOVE the cruises though!
    chefjen

Answer by chefjen at 11:00 AM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Go to Italy with your BF. Go to Florida with your daughter(Disney world, the beach)

Answer by louise2 at 4:15 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Sagatuck MI on Lake MI in a bed and breakfast, or Door County WI is beautiful also. Traverse City MI is awesome with so many lakes and great out of the way places. Lamcaster Co PA is absolutely beautiful too.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 7:13 PM on Dec. 9, 2008

• Lancaster sorry.
    salexander

• Come out to California or go to Hawaii it's beautiful and lots to do. We recently went out to kauai and loved it. You can check out our itinerary at http://www.trekaroo.com/people/show/5?place_id=313. We took our son there, but it'd be even more fun with a boyfriend. We live in the Bay Area and there's just an unlimited amount of stuff to do out here with older teenagers. If you're interested, just ping me for a list of ideas.
    thelees3

Answer by thelees3 at 6:52 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Hey Penny!

I am a single mother as well!

If you want some great ideas, check out my companies' DreamTrips for great ideas. We survey people to find the most desired locations. (www.mjk.worldventuresdreamtrips.com) DreamTrips are avalale to members at most often less than wholesale. I share this with others that I know love travel and now my memberhsip is free! The prices are A M A Z I N G! If interested in knowing more, with your membership you can take a friend one time, the next a friend (male or female... or spouse) as well as children. I'm at mjkdeajk@aol.com if you want to know more.

Mary Jo
    dzinz4u

Answer by dzinz4u at 7:36 PM on Dec. 10, 2008

• Before I went to college, my mom also took me on a mother daughter trip & we went to New Orleans. It was so much fun & I loved seeing all of the sights & sounds down in the French Quarter. There are some really nice places to stay down there as well.
    cacutie

Answer by cacutie at 10:09 AM on Dec. 16, 2008