Stocking stuffer ideas?

I need ideas for what to put in the stockings of my husband and 2-year old son (besides matchbox cars). My mom is also gong to be here and I could use an idea or two there as well.

mom2alan

Asked by mom2alan at 1:01 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Holidays

• What about containers of playdoh, dvds, crayons, coloring books, paint sets, little cookie boxes, Lots of cheap ideas are out there. WHy not take a trip to the dollar tree and find a few things? There are a ton and you won't spend much at all!
    mom23boys679

Answer by mom23boys679 at 1:27 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I bought some wooden toys from target for my 2 yr old grandsons stocking. I also got some candy coins, and suckers for his. I also got one small stuffed animal to hang out of the top.
    For husband I got him some Axe body spray one year, another year I got him tons of shaving things like shaving cream, razors and then of course put candy in it too.

Answer by gemgem at 1:03 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I love kitchen/cooking stuff in stockings. They have garlic peelers that are awesome. For your 2 year old you could get some tiny books, or maybe some of those toddler art supplies. For DH maybe some snacking items.
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 1:07 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I got my daughter a new potty chart for her stocking and stickers to place on it as a reward. New foaming hand soap, an awesome little tooth brush that plays a song so you know how long to brush your teeth, new mittens, etc.

My husband likes to stop at Sheetz or Dunkin Donuts once a week or so to grab a muffin, etc. So this year I got him a gift card for each place, some axe body spray, etc.

Hope this helps.
    KlousMomi

Answer by KlousMomi at 1:09 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Check out my web site at www.youravon.com/ketheridge for some great stocking stuffers free shipping right now great gift ideas too if you need any.
    avonmon

Answer by avonmon at 8:48 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Quick Count Football, the fast-paced family card game would be a fun stocking stuffer for your husband if he's a football fan.

www.QuickCountFootball.com
    BoysRfun3

Answer by BoysRfun3 at 9:05 AM on Dec. 9, 2008