What the heck!?

Ok so i'm late. 4-5 days late depending on which calendar you go by. one says i have 26 days cycles.. another says I have 27 day cycles. in either case.. I'm late. I was due on monday/tuesday and it's now saturday. No sign of AF at all. I tested yesterday evening and i got a BFN. So what is going on here? I getting really annoyed now because I have no answers. I do have another hpt.. but i will wait a few days (monday if i can hold off that long) to test again. I don't know what is going on. if I'm not pregnant then where is AF?!!!

MyIslandGirls

Asked by MyIslandGirls at 1:05 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• It could be anything. Id wait until Monday or Tues and see if your hormone levels have gone up to detect a pregnancy. Everyday they double. If you dont have anything by Wed Id call a dr and ask to be checked out.

Answer by gemgem at 1:10 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• whats BFN
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 1:29 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• BFN means Big Fat Negitive
    MyIslandGirls

Answer by MyIslandGirls at 1:32 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• What is AF?
    LANDENSMOMMYlmk

Answer by LANDENSMOMMYlmk at 1:41 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Umm ok.. this is posted in the trying to concieve section... And you all don't know the simple trying to concieve lingo? BFN is Big fat Negitive.. BFP is Big Fat Positive... AF is Aunt Flo (period) TTC is Trying to Concieve.. DPO is Days Past Ovulation... TWW is Two Week Wait.

I'm looking for some answer here...(this is posted in Answers isn't it?!) not people asking me questions. If you don't have an answer to my specific pos then please.. don't answer. (sorry if I'm grouchy and bitchy but I haven't had my period yet and I'm moody!)
    MyIslandGirls

Answer by MyIslandGirls at 2:01 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I am sorry that you aren't getting any answers. I think that it is possible that you are pregnant and that your hormones may have not built up enough yet. I would wait until Sun or Mon and test right when you wake up with your FMU. Your HCG levels are a lot higher then. If AF doesn't show by next week I would most definitly make a doctors appt! I hope this helps! GL and Baby Dust!!!!!!!
    TiffanyReed

Answer by TiffanyReed at 4:05 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Have you used the same type of hpt before? Maybe you should carefully go over the instructions again and then test in a couple of days. When I tested myself the first time it was a negative and I just knew that I was preggo, so I read the directions again and figured out that I didn't have the stick laying the right way. I tested again and it was positive. I'm not saying this is what happened to you, but sometimes hpts don't work right.
    April_418

Answer by April_418 at 4:08 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• If i don't get my period by Monday and I get another negitive HPT.. tHEn I'm calling my doctor.

I'm GOING NUTS!
    MyIslandGirls

Answer by MyIslandGirls at 5:07 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• IT COULD BE TOO EARLY TO TELL. SO JUST HAVE PATIENCE
    LATINMOMMY2008

Answer by LATINMOMMY2008 at 5:57 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I've used the same type of HPT everytime I thought i was pregnant... and both times I was pregnant.

I'm trying soo hard to have patience... but that's like asking a fish to live outside of water.
    But I took a really long bath ealier and I feel a bit more relaxed. which is good.
    MyIslandGirls

Answer by MyIslandGirls at 8:26 PM on Dec. 6, 2008