Enfamil Vs Similac

What formula do you like best, My DD will be here soon!
I am having a hard time with these two forumlas,
I dont want to give her anything from Nestle, I would like to stick with the brands i know best and these two are it,
thanks!

Um Please dont talk about BF in this topic,
I cannot BF i am not capable of producing breast milk,

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:05 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son started on Enfamil and then after 6 months WIC (in TX) switched their contract and we had to switch to Similac. Honestly I liked the Similac better. He seemed like he was constipated more with the Enfamil. After we switched to the Similac though he was a regular little machine though!! :) However, each baby is different!! Don't get down about not being able to BF...I wasn't able to because of a health problem and I was very very upset for months, I felt worthless (and my MIL wasn't much help) but chin up and just know that at least you are doing your best!!
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 1:12 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• i prefer similac but wic only pays for enfamil. my DD is on enfamil and no problems.
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 1:08 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Enfamil definintly. But how do you know you can't BF if you haven't had your baby yet?
    Anonymous

• I use enfamil thats what I got with wic

Answer by gemgem at 1:09 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Man how come I don't get enfamil? I like it better than similac!
    Anonymous

• We use Parent's Choice that is just like Enfamil.
    Anonymous

• i liked similac but i have bought both and are both fine. However now that my son is over his sensitivitys.. i buy parents choice or the meijer brand where i am at the time.. but he does fine on it. My son had real sensitivity when he was a baby... but he's still on gentle formula where the whey protein is already partially broken down. But whatever you choose will be just fine.. =) there really isn't a difference in my opinion between the name brand formulas =)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 1:15 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Why i cannot BF when i was 17 i was diagnosed with Lymphoma The chemo shot that chance down, I have a son who is 6 years old, I couldn't BF him neither, I just don't produce it, i just cannot remember the benefits of the two formulas, he was on enfamil as well

hope that answerd your question anon???

Anonymous