(tmi question) what really gets on your last neve about having your period???????????? adult content

do you have bad cramps? is it the way men think if your in a bad mood it is cause you have your period. is it that you need 12 showers a day in the summer? or that the products you need are pricie?? anyone use cloth pads for themselves??

mine is the flow. one minute my pad is empty and i think i'm ok. i think i'm done. i dont put a another pad on and than....oops..............

dancingthrulife

Asked by dancingthrulife at 10:46 AM on May. 16, 2011 in Health

• that i even got the bloody thing! i look forward to seeing a positive pregnancy result one month, not my period!
    shay1130

Answer by shay1130 at 10:48 AM on May. 16, 2011

• I absolutely hate everything about it.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 10:48 AM on May. 16, 2011

• It's been over a year since I've had one, but I've always had horrid cramps during my cycle. Usually to the point of vomiting.

But the worst part is never knowing when it's coming or when it's over. I have never once had a 28 day cycle and there have been times when it would start on Monday, end on Wednesday and return on Friday... Other months it's 10 days long... Other months is 2 days long...

The whole damn thing is a pain in the you know where!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:49 AM on May. 16, 2011

• how bitchy i get the week before..
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 10:50 AM on May. 16, 2011

• I switched to cloth about a year ago. initially I loved it but lately my flow has been super heavy and I leak through the pad and my pants. I think I need to order the postpartum ones that are made for a heavier cycle. I hate tampons because they give me wicked cramps, but I hate bleeding through my jeans too
    beckygeiger

Answer by beckygeiger at 10:53 AM on May. 16, 2011

• I use the Lunette Cup...I stopped having cramps and any issues. It's actually no different day for me now. So, I can't complain. I would rather use a Menstrual Cup than ANYTHING else now.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:01 AM on May. 16, 2011

• Everything...I have been done having kids for 15 yrs...I am seriously SICK of having to deal with it AT ALL
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 11:11 AM on May. 16, 2011

• That I feel like a pig....cuz I eat like one, bleed like a stuck one etc. Acne and the fact that I never used to have cramps but I have had them ever since givng birth. Ugh.
    Kari727

Answer by Kari727 at 11:48 AM on May. 16, 2011

• horrible cramps & none stop bleeding & the man blaming me 4 been a raging b every-thing
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 11:54 AM on May. 16, 2011

• @karri727 i was down at the rn office all thru grade school and jr hihgh i ha cramps that bad too. ugh......got better w my 1st baby. i bleed badly now.
    dancingthrulife

Comment by dancingthrulife (original poster) at 10:01 PM on May. 16, 2011