C section mama adult content

i had a c section in oct. i'm getting sharp pain in my vag area. they r very painful. i usually have to stop whatever i'm doing cause they hurt so badly. i have read that you can get these for up to two years after a c section???? ugh....anyone else

dancingthrulife

Asked by dancingthrulife at 10:54 AM on May. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i have a sec in jan 2010 and i did have those pains for about two - four months after then they sorta just went away...
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 10:56 AM on May. 16, 2011

• I've had 3 c-sections with my fourth coming up on June 3rd and I never had those pains, have you talked to a doctor? Is it normal, I really know nothing about it.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 11:10 AM on May. 16, 2011

• i only hav

e em where the cut was made
    MommaWoods

Answer by MommaWoods at 5:09 PM on May. 16, 2011

• i called the ob finally. no i was told they r not normal. i think alot of woman dont speak bout this. i think alot of people think it is normal. it is hell is what it is. they bullied me into one, made a cut in my flesh and made me feel like i have no rights. now the pain. im not sure if i will have another baby but if i do i am gonna go so far under ground....
    dancingthrulife

Comment by dancingthrulife (original poster) at 9:12 AM on May. 18, 2011