My friends boyfriend

well i was told his a pill addict she says no but now some of her rings are missing and someone told her he tried to by pills from them. Anyway she still is having a hard time believing it love makes you blind i told her what i was told once and she got mad at me so i left it alone now shes calling asking me what does she do i told her to get one of those drug test kits from the store but do they really work she doesnt have much money so i will buy it for her if it works? has anyone used one before?

whitenena

Asked by whitenena at 11:02 AM on May. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• I'm a nurse and hospitals use basically the same kind of drug test kits you can buy in the drugstore and yes, they do work, but you must be sure to purchase a test that covers the drug(s) you're looking for. I'm betting this guy is buying and taking opiates or benzodiazepines, yes?
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:05 AM on May. 16, 2011

• I think she knows what the answer is! I would just be her friend, she might want to check his wallet for pawn receipts,, idk,,sounds like a mess.
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 11:35 AM on May. 16, 2011

• they only work for the types of drugs listed on the box. I have not used one before, but i see them at the drug store. If he takes pills that are opiate based, then maybe you can test him for opiates.

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 11:07 AM on May. 16, 2011

• I wouldn't waste my money buying a drug kit to find out if he's taking drugs. If things are coming up missing and its only the two of them at home, then its obvious that he's taking it. Why go and spend hard earned money when all you really need to do is open your eyes and kick him out?
    mom2mybabes

Answer by mom2mybabes at 12:45 PM on May. 16, 2011

• i dont think she will kick him out without proof. Shes already making excuses for him so im not going to waste my money i just feel sorry that shes going to learn the hard way.

whitenena

Comment by whitenena (original poster) at 12:50 PM on May. 16, 2011

• i would be afraid the bf wouldnt like me anymore if he found out im the one that bought it
    tell her to buy it, its her issue but maybe u could spot her the money
    i just wouldnt want the bf to tell her to stop talking to u
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 1:07 PM on May. 16, 2011