BEST HOTEL'S? WORST HOTEL?? TELL ME WHAT U LIKE AND DONT LIKE

SOO KID FRIENDLY HOTELS?? GOOD PRICE?? THINGS TO DO?? I HAVE STAYED AT A LOT OF NICE HOTELS WITH MY FAMILY BUT THERE HAS BEEN A FEW BAD ONES AND I TALKED TO THE MANANGMENT AND WROTE LETTERS THEY GAVE ME COUPONS FOR A NEXT TIME STAY HMMM IF IT WAS BAD THE 1ST TIME Y WOULD I GO AGAIN LOL!! soo wanna know what hotels u love, kid friendly and what u do in the hotels with the family..

proudmom12304

Asked by proudmom12304 at 11:04 AM on May. 16, 2011 in Travel

• It all depends on the hotel/motel locally. I loved Best Western until we got to one town in Texas and it was AWFUL. Most are privately owned and they can charge what they want to so the price changed between 20-$50 max for the exact same thing,
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:06 AM on May. 16, 2011

• We prefer inexpensive while still being nice and so we go for Super 8s or Red Roof Inns. They usually have a pool, complimentary breakfast and reasonable rates.

scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 11:58 AM on May. 16, 2011

• i agree with both of u..
    proudmom12304

Comment by proudmom12304 (original poster) at 12:07 PM on May. 16, 2011