Does anyone else feel like the last few months take longer and longer with each pregnancy?

The last couple months with my first pregnancy wasn't too bad since I was occupied with getting everything ready for a baby, my second pregnancy seemed to take longer even though it was the same amount of time and the anxiousness was worse. With my 3rd pregnancy I was driving my DH insane those last couple months. I have a planned c-section on June 3rd with this baby and now I feel like I'm going insane with the wait. It just seems to get worse with each pregnancy...while I know I'll miss the little kicks, the hiccups he gets, watching my belly move, and all the good things about being pregnant I really want to hold my son and for all the joy of having a baby in the house again to start.

anon1986East

Asked by anon1986East at 11:07 AM on May. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Absolutely for number 2 and 3. The last trimester just dragged on forever!!! With my youngest it was the opposite though, the whole pregnancy just flew by and even though he went over a week past EDD, it still just seemed like I'd barely adjusted to the idea of another baby when he showed up.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 11:10 AM on May. 16, 2011

• Mine were shorter. I was so sad after my 2nd DD was born because it just seemed like i blinked and there she was. I miss being pregnant but wouldn't trade her for the world.. just wish i wouldn't have been so busy moving, getting settled and trying to rush through to make sure everything was ready.
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 11:16 AM on May. 16, 2011

• yea cause it the end and u want it to be over with so it goes long
    momtobe522

Answer by momtobe522 at 11:18 AM on May. 16, 2011