Sex question blood on condom... adult content

Hello im 25 married have a 1 yr old my husband and I have a normal sex life a few times a week...We had sex saturday and afterwards noticed there was some blood on the condom not a lot but enough to notice....we had sex on sunday night as well and there was blood again not a lot again but you could see it....I dont spot on our sheets at all and when I wipe after using the bathroom after sex there is a small amount of blood that is wiped away and then its gone... no spotting in underwear either...I was supposed to start my period yesterday sunday and so saturday I thought maybe he had brought on my period but it never came? its not monday and still no spotting or period whats going on?

MrsMeyers925

Asked by MrsMeyers925 at 11:11 AM on May. 16, 2011 in Health

• Sex does not bring on your period.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on May. 16, 2011

• It could be slight tearing, i've had that happen to me once or twice, it's not a big deal.
    siera_lyn

Answer by siera_lyn at 11:16 AM on May. 16, 2011

• call your OBGYN, ask them, but it may be your cycle is changing
    ttk2

Answer by ttk2 at 11:16 AM on May. 16, 2011

• I wonder if im possibly pregnant...I dont have any of the symptoms I did when I was pregnant with our son....and im only a day late if my period hasnt shown up in a couple days I will take a test
    MrsMeyers925

Comment by MrsMeyers925 (original poster) at 11:37 AM on May. 16, 2011

• its possible.. condoms arent 100 percent effective and every pregnancy is different you wont always have the same feelings. just wait a lil while if it doesnt come then take a test.. and as for the blood he could have hit something ive had it happen to me.
    chrstny88

Answer by chrstny88 at 11:41 AM on May. 16, 2011

• sounds like he tear u a little it happen to me before but if u have no p a week take pregnancy test good luck keep me in form i care
    sassy21176

Answer by sassy21176 at 11:48 AM on May. 16, 2011