Angry birds?

I heard about this game on my morning news program and decided to download it to my phone and geeze it is addicting, has anyone played it? It's cute, I am stuck on level 1-20 now but i am addicted!

JenzAmomOf2

Asked by JenzAmomOf2 at 11:12 AM on May. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• yes, i heard about it from my daughter and nieces and i'm also stuck on level 1-20..lol
    ttk2

Answer by ttk2 at 11:13 AM on May. 16, 2011

• Oh wow i'm full on addicted. I'm on level 5-12 lol. My 2 yr old daughter plays it too.
    siera_lyn

Answer by siera_lyn at 11:15 AM on May. 16, 2011

• Addicted here. LOL At the damn end nearly and pissed. Also played the Angry Birds Seasons, and Angry Birds Rio and Chrome I am running out of games>
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:25 AM on May. 16, 2011

• I'm currently playing Angry Birds Rio. It's a good challenge.
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:50 AM on May. 16, 2011

• I played it on my friend's iphone and i was hooked. She had to fight me for her phone back ;)
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 12:48 PM on May. 16, 2011