What is wrong?! adult content

Lately when me and my SO have sex, it takes him longer than normal to climax (if he does at all). Because he has a hurt shoulder and knee, I am usually on top because that seems to be the position that causes less pain. I am starting to feel as though maybe I am not doing a good job. I even try other ways to get him to finish and it doesn't always work. I feel awful because alot of times it's him initiating! Any suggestions or opinions would be appreciated! Thanks in advance.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:17 AM on May. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• Try a different position.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:18 AM on May. 16, 2011

• my husband was like that when he screwed up his ankle just seemed longer when he was in pain. .
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 11:23 AM on May. 16, 2011

• So it could be because he is hurting?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:28 AM on May. 16, 2011

• turn your own sex drive way up, whatever you gotta do to get there, make it work
    my shoulder is hurt too at the moment and i bitch when he touches it cuz it HURTS!
    so he doesnt even want to touch me unless i initiate, in which case i have to at least try to want it, otherwise i never would
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 11:31 AM on May. 16, 2011

• I agree with trying a different position. Try sitting on top of him but facing away from him.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 11:32 AM on May. 16, 2011

• Here's a website that lists and has videos of different sexual positions: Sex Info 101

Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:48 AM on May. 16, 2011

• It's called "gravity". Dick points up, blood flows down, dick points down, blood flows down, get it?
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 12:21 PM on May. 16, 2011

• There could be a few reasons why he is not able to finish-- could be due to any meds he is taking, maybe it is due to issues going on with his health, or maybe he is hurting and the pain is distracting, or it could be emotional (if he is not feeling well or depressed), could be stress related, or maybe even something in his diet. I would suggest he talk to his doctor about it and see if he/she can find out what is causing it and what to do to help get everything back in working order. Good luck!
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:55 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I had knee surgery last year and was on the injured list for some time...
    We used pillows, lots of pillows; to get the right angle and keep my injured leg immobile.
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 1:39 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Turn him down more often.... :)
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:24 PM on May. 16, 2011