Does anyone watch the TV show Bridezillas?

I never watch it, I'm not much of a reality TV person but during the fourth season a girl I knew in middle school was on the show and I tried finding it for free because I didn't want to buy it but as fate would have it my cousin is engaged to her younger sister and last night I was at their place and even though she was in the show she had never seen the episode and bought it off iTunes. She said a lot of it was real but there's a decent amount of it that's staged. She said one fight she had with her sister during the show was because the producers wanted them to fight but it then turned into a real fight. It was funny especially when watching it with someone who was there and knowing the bride personally, I jokingly asked if she was gonna call up the show when her and my cousin get married - she said hell yeah and my cousin just rolled his eyes and shook his head.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:25 AM on May. 16, 2011 in Entertainment

• Every man on that show is an idiot for marrying those women! There was one lady who was left at the alter. But they ended up getting married anyway. I like it but I never knew it was staged. I am SO not surprised because what "reality" show isn't staged. I am dyin to know OP, which bride is it that you know?
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 12:21 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I keep waiting for someone to get left at the alter....the producers would lovvvvvvvvvve that!
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 11:29 AM on May. 16, 2011

• I do love that show, but I have heard that a lot of it was staged. I like the update shows!
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 11:51 AM on May. 16, 2011

• My husband and I watch it. My husband said if I ever acted like that he would have never married me.
    mommyof11050307

Answer by mommyof11050307 at 12:11 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Gina Lombardo - her married name is Burroughs. We went to middle school together and didn't get along at all but I get along great with her sister. She and her husband are about to have their second child.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:00 PM on May. 16, 2011