What else can I use?

I have a big jar of wax for removing hair I ran out of the paper looking stripes what else can I use in place of these paper stripes (the stripes came with the jar of wax) The wax I have to stick in the microwave it is very sticky and messy but hey it does the job.
Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:32 AM on May. 16, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Go to a beauty supply store (like Sally) and just buy more strips. Better to be safe than sorry!
    Kari727

Answer by Kari727 at 11:36 AM on May. 16, 2011

• muslin, all cotton-fabric..you can easily purchase more precut strips at the bs, or go to a fabric store and spend less money..and cut the strips to the size you need.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:38 AM on May. 16, 2011

• i bought my whole wax set for $12 at target then saw it for $3 at biglots!!!!
    so it might be worth it to throw away the sticky old wax and just buy a whole new (clean) set for cheap
    do you have a biglots in your area?
    Liz4Life

Answer by Liz4Life at 11:46 AM on May. 17, 2011

Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 3:43 PM on May. 17, 2011