Has your day ever been hard? vent

sunday i was going to take the kids to the park, I didnt bc it had rained to much sat night. so i planned on letting the grass dryin and just letting the kids play in the yard. that didnt happen either my bf decided he was going to drop off his 3 kids and theres no way i can watch 5 kids 3yrs-7 month in a yard thats not fenced in.. Then he decideds hes going to bring over another kid who is 5 months old.. seriously? my luck both the little babies start to cry at once! so i have to have my 3 yr old feeding the 5 month old while im tryin to put the 7 month old to sleep. no one to keep the other kids out of stuff. TOYS EVERYWHERE.. it was hell.. i have a hard time bein a single mother to 2 i have no idea why he thought it was ok to just drop kids off. On top of the kids i had a dog that needed to be walked. ahhh could u imagin?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:50 AM on May. 16, 2011 in General Parenting

• I would be telling BF that he better not EVER decide to drop off a million kids with no warning and no helping again.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:59 AM on May. 16, 2011

• So sorry you had to deal with it. I'd go bonkers.
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 12:01 PM on May. 16, 2011

• If my BF ever did that he'd be my EX BF with a car full of kids in a flash! No freakin way!
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 12:11 PM on May. 16, 2011

• well he just pissed me off soo much just now that im about to be done with him.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:12 PM on May. 16, 2011