Do you watch the "Real Housewives"? Who is your favorite, who is your least favorite?

Okay, I admit it, I am addicted to the Real Housewives series on Bravo! My favorite Housewife is Jaquline, and my least favorite was Danielle, but now I think it is Nene from Atlanta!

kimigogo

Asked by kimigogo at 11:52 AM on May. 16, 2011 in Entertainment

• I only watched the New Jersey one. My fav is Jacqueline. And I have gotta see with the new girls on tonight!
    vjoaquin

Answer by vjoaquin at 5:06 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I watch all but Atlanta, D.C., and Miami.

My favorite is Adrienne from Beverly Hills.
    My least favorite is Tamra from OC. I can't stand her!!
    Simplicity3

Answer by Simplicity3 at 11:54 AM on May. 16, 2011

• I love Jersey I can't wait till it comes on tonight. My fav are Caroline and Jacqueline.
    mommyof11050307

Answer by mommyof11050307 at 12:08 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Yes I am guilty of watching them ALL. I like Lisa from Beverly Hills, Caroline (who doesn't like her) Jacqueline, a lot of them. THe ones I don't like the most are Kim Z, Danielle, Phaedra, Camille, and Kyle. I could probably go on and on but I won't! lol
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 12:25 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I do not care for a lot of them. The worst in HW NJ is Danielle, Theresa and the blond that left. SHe was not ready to be on tv and it showed.Jaqueline was the nicest. In HW Atlanta I did not like the pretty model that married the older bald headed guy. Wow she was so moody and boring.NeNe just cracks me up because I was friends with someone like that at work.In HW BH, Kyle is so insecure but she was a child star from the 70's.The nicest is no one I do not like that show at all. Boring......OC tamra is not nice and the rest are ok but again boring.....
    geminilove7

Answer by geminilove7 at 2:59 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Hrmm. I don't watch it, sorry. We don't dig into much reality TV here if that's what it is.
    Razelda

Answer by Razelda at 11:53 AM on May. 16, 2011