I need work!!!

I really would like some info on how to wotk from home. My DH works and we live with my mother-in-law. We would love to have our own place but can't afford anything with me not workng. I have filled out so many applications and still nothing. I just really need something I can do from home so we don't have to put our daughter in daycare. I just don't like any of them and we have done really good with her not getting sick. Please Help!!!!

sara81h

Asked by sara81h at 12:08 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Money & Work

• I work from home online and I love it! I am a stay at home Mommy to my 3½ year old son, and 2 year old daughter. I work with a great team of Moms who specialize in helping each other create income from home. No parties, No inventory! Weekly pay! We have free training, and unlimited support!!
    I would love to give you more information and help you reach your financial goals!

Erika
    Proud Member of Internet CEO Moms!
    Helping Families Achieve Their Goals Since 1999!
    Visit my website to get all the details.
    www.OurCEOMom.com

Get to know our team on Facebook: www.LikeInternetCEOMoms.com
    We are the largest group of Women working from Home online!
    mommy2joeynabby

Answer by mommy2joeynabby at 1:29 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Honestly, unless you start your own business you will at some point need daycare. If you are looking into direct sales, when you do parties you need a sitter. I run my own home business (home based bakery) and there is still at times that I have to get a sitter just to make sure I get everything done. There are no get rich quick schemes, and most of the money you earn within the first year should be put back into the business, working from home is hard work, it takes dedication, and a lot of research hours. Do a search online about working from home jobs, then check with your better business bureau, do a check online for complaints on the companies, and always ask around. Good Luck.
    kitchenwitch78

Answer by kitchenwitch78 at 12:15 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Try chacha.com. They are currently hiring guides to work from home. I'm a writer and that's how I make my living. If you enjoy writing, apply to be an examiner at http://exm.nr/iGqBrW

MissyMegan

Answer by MissyMegan at 12:24 PM on May. 16, 2011

• What are some of your skills? I know someone who dispatches truck drivers from home, I also do property valuations from home sometimes too.
    siera_lyn

Answer by siera_lyn at 12:28 PM on May. 16, 2011

• without starting your own business or job searching for a job that will allow you to work part time from home part time in the office you arent going to find much that isnt a scam. you can apply for day care license or try babysitting, or go for a cosmo degree and work from home doing hair or nails or waxings etc. but all business you run you need to have the proper work papers and certificates for (minus babysitting) i suggest taking the time to get in some online classes instead.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 12:31 PM on May. 16, 2011

• How about doing Direct Sales. You make your own hours and the money can be amazing!! I am a Team Mentor with Tastefully Simple and am very successful at it. We sell food....and everyone eats.

I would LOVE to give you info...please feel free to message me :-) I promise, it may be something you can make work.
    joinTStoday

Answer by joinTStoday at 3:17 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Great Opportunity to work from home, on your schedule for a gift basket and flower company.

We are not a mlm.

Complete Training

No inventory or shipping hassles

Bi-weekly pay.
    $1.97 for 7-day trial, then $19.95 a month, and make $15.00 for each person under you.
    Visit my website:
    www.mylabellabaskets.com/melissada.html

NewYorkMommy74

Answer by NewYorkMommy74 at 3:50 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I would love to speak with you about what I do. Contact me so we can chat!!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 4:22 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with small business marketing and medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:01 PM on May. 16, 2011

• you could try care.com or sittercity.com for childcare. Some positions mention that you can have your own child with you. Also each website has other jobs that might be a match. Use the pulldown to see the categories. GL
    whitepeppers

Answer by whitepeppers at 8:02 PM on May. 16, 2011