INTENSE MOMMY MOMENT!!

I had a talk with my family about me going through pre menopause and it really shocked me how much my family knew and was researching some things to help our cope>This is a very stressful time for me right now i don't have intrest in activities anymore i feel really weird sometimes and it bothers me that my family have to watch me fly off the handle one minute and the next i am feeling okay so this pre-menopause is horrible i feel like crap somedays but my children has really been excellent my husband thinks i am going to leave him he's always saying what did i do and i tell him it's not personal baby this is a fact of life that all woman will go through so we will be talking to my doctor on the 30 of May so she can explain to him what's going on with me but it seems like the kids are more calm about this then he is he's very afraid because he doesn't understand,and he thinks i will leave him.Thank You for your Replies:))))

MSDIMOM

Asked by MSDIMOM at 12:10 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Health

• Not sure what your question is but it sounds as if YOU need to talk to your doc, there are things (medications, counseling, diet, exercise, etc) that can help!!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:15 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Education is the best avenue here I believe. Sit down with him with some information. Tell him if you want to help me read this! The more he understands the less likely he will be to take it personal :)
    Also, I know its not funny but if you keep your sense of humor and dont take yourself seriously he may become less anxious about every little tantrum and hot flash :)
    Good luck, it will get better!
    gdnrs

Answer by gdnrs at 12:15 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Thank you so much for your suggestions i will take each one of your advice and gdnrn my DH is a comedian him and my 2 sons they do help by joking about the pre meno issue but i just wanted to say thank you very,very much.PEACE&BLESSINGS TO YOU!
    MSDIMOM

Comment by MSDIMOM (original poster) at 1:19 PM on May. 18, 2011