My SO never says bye to me adult content

wtf?!
just seems like he thinks he's too cool for me, the way he just walks to his car, bag over shoulder not giving a fuck

Liz4Life

Asked by Liz4Life at 12:14 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• Do you say goodbye to him? If so and he ignores you and does not reply, I would find that kind of hurtful and rude. I suggest you talk to him about it and say something like "I have noticed that you never say goodbye to me. Why is that?" And then see what he has to say. Maybe he is so focused on what he has to do, or where he is going that he just does not hear it, or does not bother to reply to you. If it hurts you then I would mention that to him as well-- maybe if he knows how you feel he will make the effort to say goodbye.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:19 PM on May. 16, 2011

• and you stay with him... why?
    Anonymous

• s.o..... meaning you are not married. meaning you are dating. meaning this is the courtship. Well honey this is when men are at their best... during the courtship so if he is insensitive now dont EVER expect if from him. If he isnt giving you common curtsies now then dont EVER expect it.  the courtship is the time when both people decide if this is who they want to marry and have a family with.  If he cant be nice now dont waste your time.

unless he already got you pregnant then you are stuck, you have no room or right to compline because this is of your own doing.  So just accept that this is something he doesnt do and move on.

Anonymous

• such a man. next time he leaves stop him in the door way and leave a very intense kiss on him and then YOU walk away :D..
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 12:17 PM on May. 16, 2011

• How long have you been together? Have you tried asking him? Maybe it's an emotional issue from his past like a parent abandoning him as a child. Maybe he's just rude or a jerk? It's hard to say without more details.
    Ms.Gwen

Answer by Ms.Gwen at 12:19 PM on May. 16, 2011

• 4 years, i say bye first and he doesnt respond
    i just told him this morning please say bye so he did then added "everytime"
    is that too much of me to ask to have him say bye? cuz i feel like im forcing him to show love 4me if i do that
    Liz4Life

Comment by Liz4Life (original poster) at 12:27 PM on May. 16, 2011

• well maybe the reason why he doesnt want to say goodbye is maybe he is scared that someday he may not come back & the last thing he said was bye i would just have a talk with him just be honest with him tell him how you feel goodluck sweety
    Ricanmami1

Answer by Ricanmami1 at 12:35 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Sounds like you guys need to work on better communication. Something might be bothering him..
    1lilgirl

Answer by 1lilgirl at 12:43 PM on May. 16, 2011

• i have all the right in the world to move on from my SO. i have an implant/birth control in my arm so that i dont have kids
    i dont know if i ever want kids or to get married, thats why i go on this site to learn if its worth it.
    i know it comes with so much more, love, family and all, but its not worth it to me. common courtesy is a luxury in the world i live in, when growing up it just felt like a human right.
    Liz4Life

Comment by Liz4Life (original poster) at 12:45 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Did you ask him why he doesn't say bye when he leavesTell him if he doesn't like to say bye, he can say ok see you later I'm going now. or something along those lines,tell him you like to know when he is leaving.and that you don't think that it's too much to ask.
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 12:48 PM on May. 16, 2011