do u have a business opportunity for me?

If I'm going to have to sell something to earn a living at home, I want it to be something I'm really passionate about. I love girly things like trendy make-up, romantic but classy items, pets, kids clothing. Something trendy and fun. No Avon or Mary Kay-I love both but not want I'm looking for. If anyone has a business opportunity like that please respond. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Money & Work

• well i work at home but i dont make a huge income in fact i just make enough to have some extra on the side or to help with the bills. you can check out my blog if you would like. http://ashwillison.blogspot.com/
    ParkerMommy

Answer by ParkerMommy at 3:56 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I suggest checking uot one of the many WAHM groups on here. There are soooo many opportunities available. You really have to do your research to find which will work best for YOU. People who respond to this with the business they are with are going to be passionate about it but that doesn't mean it is going to be for you. I have been with quite a few companies trying to find which fit me best. Now I wish I was more patient and did my homework first so I wouldn't have wasted money instead of making money.
    cat1622

Answer by cat1622 at 1:52 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Do you like to help people with something they really need? http://www.apwebinar.com Good luck!
    businesswife1

Answer by businesswife1 at 1:59 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• You can contact me here, I have been working from home for 3 years now!
    nanaevelyn

Answer by nanaevelyn at 2:56 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Hello! I work from home without selling, stocking or delivering any product and make a residual monthly income!! I work with a health and wellness company that manufactures everyday items that we all use, but they are healthier and less expensive. I setup new customer accounts and they pay me to do so!! I love what I do and love helping others work from home!! Checkout my profile and my blogspot at www.MomsGoneGreen.blogspot.com.
    ~Lisa
    MomsGoneGreen

Answer by MomsGoneGreen at 3:29 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I sell gourmet candles and soaps. They smell better than any other I've ever used, they last longer too. I've been doing this for just over a year and I LOVE it!
    Contact me if you'd like to know more.
    Becky
    how_reb

Answer by how_reb at 3:31 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• Hi, I am an Uppercase Living demonstrator. This is a fairly new company. It is only a few years old. With just about 10,000 demonstrators, this is the perfect time to join and grow with this company. Uppercase Living specializes in vinyl designs and expressions for your home, car, business, etc... You have the opportunity to custom design your own too. Right now, UL has huge discounts on their startup kits. SEND ME A PM to learn more. Go to my website for learn more about Uppercase Living and the opportunity to own your own business. Http://rose.uppercaseliving.net I would love to help you get started. Rosie
    hugorose

Answer by hugorose at 3:46 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I noticed that you said no Avon as a work at home job for yourself, but that is actually the perfect job for you based on the things you are interested in. Have you had a bad experience with Avon? The reason I am asking is because I am an Avon Rep looking for new people! I thought you would be perfect for the job! Let me know you can email me at
    vmaldonado756@gmail.com
    VanessaAvonRep

Answer by VanessaAvonRep at 4:40 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• I'm not sure if what I can offer you is something you are willing to try but maybe if you contact me personally, we can discuss what I do and how I can support you in earning from home. I'll answer any questions you may have about my business or team.

We are always looking for people to join our team, we want to connect and keep in touch with you.

If you'd like, you can visit my profile or go to my website, take a look around and if you think you would like to opportunity to work with a group that is dedicated to helping you succeed, then please request one of us to contact you. Here is my website. http://www.LoveOurScents.com
    phillymommie

Answer by phillymommie at 4:50 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• How about Tupperware? I just found out today that our kits are $25 off YAY!! So our business kit which is usually 79.99 is now 54.99 for a value worth OVER $350 it also makes our Executive kit normally 109.99 now just $84.99 for a kit valued over $400. You choose from one of these kits. You can see them on my site at my2.tupperware.com/amyroca you decide how much or little you will do to run your business and I give you all the tools to do it. Let me know if you have ANY questions I'd love to work with you. Thanks and Good luck, Amy
    rocamom

Answer by rocamom at 5:21 PM on Dec. 6, 2008