Have you ever had an itch under skin that you can't get to stop itching?

everyone I ask never had that, but since yesterday I have had this itch and it is under my skin in my leg by my knee. I have tried everything and can't get it to stop itching. What is this? Have you ever had this happen to you? I have had it before, but usually it goes away I have had it since yesterday.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Health

• i get that on my arm. I tried to explain that to my mom once and she thought I was nuts. It doesn go away after a while, if you try to stop thinking about it.
    Bugzmomma

Answer by Bugzmomma at 12:28 PM on May. 16, 2011

• glad to know I am not the only one lol. I tried telling it to my husband and he too looked at me like I was nuts lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:30 PM on May. 16, 2011

• WHAT???
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:44 PM on May. 16, 2011

• LMAO people are desperate! But anyway I usually smack the spot as if I were swatting a mosquito on my skin it seems to help me. Its like a annoying pinching and tingling sensation I get on the back of my arm.
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 12:49 PM on May. 16, 2011