PRE-MENOPAUSE HELP PLEASE!!

HELLO Moms, I spoke with my family about why i've been feeling sad no intrest in things i use to i have these feelings i can't explain.My husband is so stressed he thinks it's him that's making me feel like this and it's not i told my whole family at our wedsenday family meeting what i was going through everybody has been really supportive my husband is so afraid that i am going to leave him so we made an appointment wit my doctor so she could explain that this pre-menopause is not personal that it's a phrase that all woman will go through in sometime in their life.This is so weird it seems like the kids are getting a long better than he is.If any of you wonderful moms have any info that could help i am open to all info. Thank You:)))

MSDIMOM

Asked by MSDIMOM at 12:33 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Health

• I haven't had those problems but you are right to go to the Dr. so hubby can better understand. Here is a bump for you.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 12:35 PM on May. 16, 2011

• YOU need to talk to your doc, there are things (medications, counseling, diet, exercise, etc) that can help!! Education is key!

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:36 PM on May. 16, 2011

• he's just gonna have to go through it with you..its not personal, but to him, it is..because men think they are the end-all of all our womanly issues. bless their little 'hearts'.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 12:36 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Tell him he's Lucky your not like I was. I wanted to rip anyones head off that looked at me cross eyed. All the males here learned very quickly that when I said get out of my face they'd better run. LOL Hopefully the Doctor will help.
    daps

Answer by daps at 12:45 PM on May. 16, 2011