IPhone apps - Diet/exercise/etc?

Does anyone know of any good iphone apps where I can keep track of my diet and exercise habits? Or maybe any for counting calories? I'd rather get opinions of you wise ladies than just search and download a bunch of different ones from the app store.

AdensMama0308

Asked by AdensMama0308 at 12:37 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• My fitness Pal and loose it are both good.
    mrs.coop

Answer by mrs.coop at 12:55 PM on May. 16, 2011

• LoseIt is good and free. It has calorie counts for a lot of different restaurants and supermarket foods, plus you can add your own foods. It also has a lot of different exercises or you can add your own. You can set it so that it will send you reminders on your phone when you forget to log a food and you can set a password so that no one can go into the app and see your weight/food/exercises. It gives you the amount of calories that you need to eat in a day to lose weight without having to exercise.
    kasey22

Answer by kasey22 at 2:07 PM on May. 16, 2011

• sparkpeople.com is AWESOME! They have a great website, too, and it's all free. The iPhone app is the one I use for my food diary and my exercise tracker. It also counts the calories burned and taken in, and puts it all one one screen for you. It's the closes calorie counter to my heart rate monitor that I've come across.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:59 PM on May. 16, 2011