Ok, on May 2nd, I was feeling just sick. Run down, yucky feeling...

I had that feeling to continue the 3rd 4th a 5th, so, I went to the urgent care here. Was told my BP was high, but, they skimmed over that like nothing. Gave me Zofran for my upset stomach and told to get some Prilosec for GERD because I may have that along with some bug. Also said I had 99 degree temp.

Ok, that Friday night, I was at my Fiancées house...I still felt bad. I mentioned the BP. His mom checked it and I was at 174/123. So, they called a nurse friend. I took a Bystolic and laid down. It slowly went down to closer to a better reading.

The next Monday, I went to another doc to have him check the BP since the other folks didn't care. He said it was too high and gave me 3 meds. Told me to come back that Friday. I came back, he forgot why I was there, who I was...didn't seem interested, but, checked and now said my BP was way too low. I alos had feelings of fatigued muscles and could hardly lift my arms. Switched my meds and told me to come back this coming Wednesday.

Saturday night, I was nauseous and sick to my stomach and felt like crap again. Today I feel ok.
So, what does CafeMom suggest? I am going to a heart specialist and some other docs as soon as I can get in, but, in the meantime...hell, I'll worry about it here rather than being a Google M.D.

BradenIsMySon

Asked by BradenIsMySon at 12:51 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Health

• you've had a change of meds by different doctors...why go to different doctors? sometimes bp meds take a bit to get regulated, and at the best, they are just regulators..a doc will 'play around' with the dosage until it 'hits'.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 12:54 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Are you on any kind of hormonal birth control?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:54 PM on May. 16, 2011

• @dullscissors, I only switched when the first doc did NOTHING about the BP. The second doc I went to 2 times. and will go a third on Wednesday.

I plan on the specialist months down the road.

@SleepingBeautee:No BC at all.
    BradenIsMySon

Comment by BradenIsMySon (original poster) at 12:56 PM on May. 16, 2011

• How is your blood sugar?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:58 PM on May. 16, 2011

• No one has checked it or anything else....
    BradenIsMySon

Comment by BradenIsMySon (original poster) at 12:58 PM on May. 16, 2011

• You need to go get it tested. Is there anyone in your family with diabetes?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:59 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Nope, no one. And I would like a whole work up regardless, but, no one is doing that. Ugh.
    BradenIsMySon

Comment by BradenIsMySon (original poster) at 1:01 PM on May. 16, 2011

• i thought you were preg..i just assumed your blood sugar had been checked.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 1:01 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Are you pregnant? Holy crap... I hadn't heard that!
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 1:02 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Not pregnant. LOL Geeze...everyone in RL and Online keep asking me though. Craziness.
    BradenIsMySon

Comment by BradenIsMySon (original poster) at 1:03 PM on May. 16, 2011