please help asap

i am 23 n in gen good health im 12-13 weeks n i am having realy bad belly botten pain why

jennymartin

Asked by jennymartin at 1:28 AM on Jul. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• it may very well be your uterus stretching with ligaments and things, is this your 1st, I am on my 2nd and I am 13 and a half weeks and I get bad pains sometimes.
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 1:39 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• Also call you obgyn they will know whats going on for sure, make as many calls as you feel neccessary to make sure your baby is ok. I know if I have something going on I will pick up the phone and call no hesitation
    JustinScottsMom

Answer by JustinScottsMom at 1:44 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• It happen to me recently and it was just really bad gas pain. I had gone to the hospital because i didn't know what it was it might be what the other mom said. but to be on th esafe side call our docter.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 5:41 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• i work midnights and i was fine all night but after work i had to go to court this perticular day right after work on the car ride there i started feeling sick and the hearing was not even for me buy the time i got there i was in so much pain but i thought i would just bear throught it till i was done and i had had my appendix out when i was younger and it almost felt like the same pain when we were in the court room the judge looked at me for about 1 secont and sent me to the er well as it turned out it was just gas pains wow was i releaved but that may be your problem but since you are prego i would deffinately go get it checked out
    frogz_lover81

Answer by frogz_lover81 at 8:09 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• HEY IT IS COMPLETELY NORMAL TO HAVE CRAMPS FOR ALL PREGNANCIES. BC OUR LIGAMENTS ARE STRETCHING. AND ESPECIALLY IF THIS IS UR FIRST, YOU ARE STRETCHING MUSCLES YOU NEVER STRETCHED BEFORE. IF UR ARE CONCERNED ASK YOU DOC. BUT IF UR NOT BLEEDING I THINK YOU WILL BE OKAY. GOOD LUCK.

CHANELE
    Chanele2008

Answer by Chanele2008 at 11:46 PM on Jul. 11, 2008