Both twins are sick. How do you cope?

Both of my boys are sick, which means both cry at the same time and neither wants to sleep. DH doesn't have the magic touch. Any advice?

TALuke

Asked by TALuke at 1:08 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Take Vitamins so you don't get sick. It's worse when you are sick & have to take care of two sick little ones. Good luck momma! Hang in there & I hope they feel better soon :) Do they have swings?? The swing always put my baby to sleep quick.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 1:11 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I feel for you bad. I don't have twins but have had my two kids sick at the same time & they are now 2 & 4yrs old. It was out of the blue & brutal. My husband & I were literally up all night & each in a separate room with them. Just horrible when you are not expecting it & a double whammy. Its so hard but all ya can do is just do it & lots of loving. I need tougher skin when it comes to my kids being sick. Hang in there they will be better soon & rest at any time ya can.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 1:13 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I have twins and they have only been sick once so far but luckily they acted the same just stuffy. I feel for you and wish you luck. Hopefully they feel better soon. I don't know what I would do in the situation. Maybe alternate babies. I know your husband doesn't have the magic touch but its better than no touch. I would say take turns with each baby and maybe that will help soothe them.
    Elise522

Answer by Elise522 at 3:07 PM on May. 16, 2011