Stalking exs

My ex stalked my old cm profile and i had to make a new one.
Have yours exs or family done that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:08 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• my aunts ex did that i remember as a kid being scared to go to her house he would wait in her bushes one time i was watching a movie in her room and he was peeking through her window its scary. He would show up places she would go and try and act like it wasnt on purpose. She had to get a restraining order on him. he stalked her for at least a year.
    whitenena

Answer by whitenena at 1:10 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Ugh yes. My ex dh was with this woman and she stalked me online. I have had my email accounts hacked, she has stalked me here on cafemom, on facebook and just where ever she could. CPS got involved my son had disclosed abuse against her, and when they went to interview her she said she had proof I was crazy. She pulled out two large file folders of things she printed out that I wrote, that might be me, some werent even mine. The cps worker said it was very disturbing./

Answer by gemgem at 1:11 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I had an issue w ih my "first" boyfriend which lasted 5 yrs he didn't take the breakup very well & stalked me for a while & when I met my next boyfriend which is my EX I was always looking over my shoulder with an uneasy feeling. He'd threaten me, him, it was BAD and ya he was watching me for a while I didn't know until he told me and it was scary.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 1:30 PM on May. 16, 2011

• *with
    sarasmommy777

• My entire 4 years of high school were spent in an abusive relationship. When I finally broke up with him a month before graduation, I had to deal with the stalking. He followed my date and I at prom all night. He rode up and down my street everyday. Even 3 years later, when I got a new job, he found out and put notes on my car, he sent some kid in my store with flowers, and he watched me from the store across from mine. What makes it so much worse was that my mom remained friends with him and they talked on the phone frequently and he came by the house when I was gone. She did not believe me that he was abusive!!! It has been 15 yrs since I have graduated, and I am still scared of him. My mom likes to tell me when she sees him out and feels she should be nice to him by talking to him! I think the stalking stopped years ago, but it is still a very scary and dangerous situation!!
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 1:46 PM on May. 16, 2011

• How did you know he stalked your profile
    Helen2004

Answer by Helen2004 at 2:10 PM on May. 16, 2011

• My children's father's... IDK what she is, from what I know they split, but god only knows.... any ways she stalks me on cafe mom, and various other sites, she's picked up similar hobbies, favorite tv shows, movies etc..... It's creepy! I actually stopped going back to questions that I have answered because I got sick of seeing her posting after me being snarky or pathetic. I had thought of leaving cafemom, but, I enjoy posting from time to time, lol when the kids are other wise entertained....... Ever wonder how sad these people's lives are that they feel the need to stalk you?
    I just remember this and ignore her.
    Wildkitten82

Answer by Wildkitten82 at 3:45 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Last time DH and I split up some chick was stalking my FB and CM profiles, I told him off and he had no idea who I was talking about - turns out he wasn't even dating this chick, she was a waitress at the diner his aunt owns and he talked to her a couple times like he does with all the employees and apparently she took more out of it than he did because even when I showed him her pic he couldn't think of where he'd met her but then remembered the pic when he went into the diner a couple days later. She'd send me nasty messages and stuff like that and even said the only reason DH wouldn't look at her was because I was leading him on thinking he still had a chance to work things out with me, his aunt finally had to fire her because when he and I went in together she saw we were obviously back together and she went in the back and threw a tantrum and threw around a few things and started going off on other employees.
    anon1986East

Answer by anon1986East at 1:39 PM on May. 18, 2011