what does this dream mean? disturbing

*dream*ok so in the dream i was in bed sleeping.my husband had just gotten out of the shower and had on just a towel.*warning this is were it gets sick and disturbing*my daughter who is 5 walks in and my husband removes his towel while sitting next to the bed.his penis is hard and hes stroking it.she gets curious and asks what it is and has her touch it and helps her stroke it. then i wake up in the dream and look over,and he pulls the towel back over him like nothing happened.and i was feeling like i kinda new something happened but i wasnt sure.i thought it was a dream within my dream since i was sleeping in my dream.*end of dream.*i know my husband would never do anything like this.but years ago i found a disk that had child pornagraphy on it.he said that he got the disk from someone at work and didnt know what was on it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:48 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Just for Fun

• WOW...I don't think I would have believed him about that disk. If my husband found a disk like that first he would have been super mad at the "person" who gave it to him, came home and told me and reported him..You know it's funny how he didn't seem bothered by this guy who gave him that disc or that he didn't tell you about that disc, don't you think? Bad sign
    Anonymous

• Do you honestly think he kept a disc like that without seeing what was on it?
    Anonymous

• see the thing is he got pissed about the disk when i said i found it and said DELETE IT! DELETE IT! i was like, dont you want to report it? he just kept saying delete it cuz he couldnt remember who he got it from
    Anonymous

• That dream sounds like a warning dream and if I were in your situation after already finding child porn in his posession (which you still really don't know if he was telling the truth)
    I'd check out the computer often if he likes getting on it. If he does download a free keylogger. You can look it up on the internet and download it and he won't know. Just to see if there is any child porn on the net.
    Monitor your daughter and ask her questions like. "Has daddy ever made you feel uncomfortable?" "Have you even been touched in a place that made you feel uncomfortable?"
    and monitor him around your daughter. Watch how he acts with her.
    Anonymous

• Couldn't remember who he got it from...Yea..okay...Tell me you didn't believe that please.
    Anonymous

• its me the OP. i never ever leave my daughter alone with her so i know shes ok.but he has his own laptop and takes it to work with him.because he downloads a lot of music on his ipod from there so he dont get bored.but i will look through the comp the second i get the chance to
    Anonymous

• op here again. i dont know what to believe.
    Anonymous

• Maybe when he's sleeping get his lap top and down load that keylogger. It's undetectable so he won't notice it. Also you could try looking at the history but more than likely he deletes the history. That's why I said use the keylogger because even if he does delete what he looks at in the history the keylogger shows everything he typed and every pge he looked at. Good luck and please do that for the safety of your daughter.
    Anonymous

• OP here.i will have to buy the keylogger cuz the free one pops up when the computer is turned on again.he does delete hystory. but i can check the temp files or something.
    Anonymous

• OP here. he has a new laptop,i will ask for is old one and say my dd wants to play her game on it.that will give me a chance to look through that one at least.but i still dont understand what the dream means.
    Anonymous