How can I delete favorite tv shows from my Facebook?

I went to "edit my profile"...then "arts and entertainment"...now how do I delete it? It says save changes at the bottom but I can't figure out how to delist them. Can someone help me please?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Just for Fun

• go to your profile, go to "info" scroll down to "arts & entertainment" and you'll see a little pencil next to it, that is the "edit" button. click on it & you can edit your arts & entertainment section.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:29 PM on May. 16, 2011

• click on the TV show & there will be something to your right that says "remove"
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:30 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Hi everyone. FB has changed the way to remove tv shows, etc, from your page. Now you must click on the icon that you want removed (in my case, 'Family Guy' - I decided that I should refine my image since I'll be 50 soon!!!), and UNLIKE the page. It's actually pretty simple. I just hope I didn't hurt Peter's feelings. :-)

Laurie
    laurieduke

Answer by laurieduke at 5:53 PM on Dec. 7, 2011