is it normal????

well my son is 7 months and been eating gerber daily for like a month now my son has been pooping green but hes a happy baby doesnt seem like nothing wrong

wondering if its cause hes eating solids that his poop changed im going to take him to the doctor tuesday and mention it to her
but i want to hear from anyone who had the same problem

maria_64

Asked by maria_64 at 1:49 PM on Dec. 6, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Abbi's poop changes color according to what she has eaten....orange for sweet potatoes, green for green veggies and squash, etc. I'd say everything is just fine with your little one.
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 1:54 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• It's normal by the time it's all said and done you will see the entire rainbow in poop.
    lvnmylif

Answer by lvnmylif at 2:17 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• You will see everycolor of poop.. Green food in-- green poop out.. Purple food in purple poop out. Orange food in orange poop out.. Just the way it goes
    vsrillo

Answer by vsrillo at 2:30 PM on Dec. 6, 2008

• It's just mean she's getting a lot of iron. Which isn't a bad thing at this age.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 5:34 PM on Dec. 6, 2008