How stupid can she be? adult content

Well my sister oh wait she disowned me lol but she met some chick on a chat line which I could careless. She only talked to this chick a month before she came down here to pick my sister and my niece outta state. Now tell me the truth about this okay, Would you drag you 2 year old outta state not even knowing this person only talked to this person on the phone,? I mean I don't care if you go but don't drag your 2 year with you. You never know if its a set up. Okay a couple of days being gone she deleted me off facebook blocked me too. This chick wont let her talk to us her family or maybe its my sisters stupidy but I have no contacted of her whatever. My sisters ain't even a good mother she's lost her daughter twice once she was down the road in the middle of the street. She was more busy on her phone then taking care of her daughter... we have no why on seeing how my niece is doing. This chick is an control freak so far that I've seen.... Just irritating and nothing we can do so sad =( thanks for listening please comment your opinion... Thank you.

hernandez0610

Asked by hernandez0610 at 1:47 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Relationships

• Given the situation I would report her and the dd missing. Like you said, you dont know this person and neither did she. What if this person deleted you, and has taken her phone away, or who knows what. Of course maybe it isnt like that, but I would report her missing and atleast get her dd out of that situation.

Answer by gemgem at 1:49 PM on May. 16, 2011

• aw that is very sad, i feel bad for the little girl! :( i am sorry.
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 1:50 PM on May. 16, 2011

• She's not missing she somewhere in Nevada Vegas she had a number I would text her to see how my niece was doing and all a sudden some chick said they just got this phone um really I don't think the number cycles that fast and someone gets that same number that fast i think it takes a month damn liars ugh I hate liars....
    hernandez0610

Comment by hernandez0610 (original poster) at 1:53 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Ya me too =( my sister don't deserve her my parents and our best friend has been taking care of that lil girl now she's gone =( my best friend is heartbroken as us too.... It's sad we should called CPS on her when we had the chance and gave my mom or I custody of her =(
    hernandez0610

Comment by hernandez0610 (original poster) at 1:56 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I know someone who did this with a guy, and the person had small children, including little girls. The very first time they met was the day they got married. Irresponsible parenting, if you ask me. That person could have been anyone.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 2:00 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Yes my husbands scared and worried for her he said it could be a set up get her out there make her take drugs and sell her body thats what he thinks but IDK my so called sister is stupid I would never take my girls and put their or my life in danger like that
    hernandez0610

Comment by hernandez0610 (original poster) at 2:04 PM on May. 16, 2011

• get someone to friend her on FB to start up a common chat with her... then see if there is info that can be given to you all....then u can go from there with CPS call or whichever....
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 2:16 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Don't think there dumb enough to give out that information she didn't let his family know even though her baby daddys a loser
    hernandez0610

Comment by hernandez0610 (original poster) at 2:19 PM on May. 16, 2011

• :( i am sorry - hope they dont get sold into the sex-slavery (human trafficing) trade or brainwashed into a cult or something - sounds like those stories.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:29 PM on May. 16, 2011

• it is possible for someone from the area to be looking for other moms in the area ..... just saying.
    kkbird

Answer by kkbird at 2:32 PM on May. 16, 2011