Is it?

Okay, on May 11th, I started my period. Went to the doc on the 23rd for an u/s of my ovaries, told me to try to next day. Did it. Waited 2 weeks (KILLED me lol), BFN. On the 8th (Mother's Day), I had some pink in my underwear, nothing big. I think it was Friday, I started bleeding. 2 days and done, except for some VERY light brown discharge. Now, I'm getting some pains right by my pelvic bone. Other symptoms include, fatigue, nausea like crazy, I seriously think my boobs are growing (could just be in my head lol), and bloating. Could that have been my implantation bleeding just later than expected? If so, when should I test?

Thanks for putting up with all my questions. lol You guys are all awesome. *Baby dust to all*

GothicChk52

Asked by GothicChk52 at 1:54 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Some women can test right away and get a positive result and some women have to wait for the HCG to build up in their system more before they can get an accurate result. Always test in the morning to ensure a more accurate result with more concentrated pee. If I were you I would go ahead and test within the next few days and if you get a negative result wait 1-2 weeks and test again.

You can also check out the journals on my profile for questions once you are pregnant.
    gibsongirl017

Answer by gibsongirl017 at 2:17 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Okay, thanks.
    GothicChk52

Comment by GothicChk52 (original poster) at 2:22 PM on May. 16, 2011

• if its been as least 2 weeks than u can test now
    momtobe522

Answer by momtobe522 at 2:32 PM on May. 16, 2011