Do you have a certain something on your vehicle so you may find it easily?

With everyone almost having the same vehicles such as car, truck and especially SUV's.
One evening at Walmart I had parked our navy blue trail blazer and of course went on my business when I came back me and the kids were looking for our vehicle and I kept pushing the panic button so it will honk or flash the light but the SUV we were heading to was just sitting there and the kids were like mommy this isn't our SUV I am like yes it is but kept pushing the button, as we got closer I can see on the side of my face some flashing...omg there it was...ugh! I was getting worried but yes We finally found it. So now I am thinking of doing something to it to find it quicker and easier...but what?
Everyone wants to be unique...right?
Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:04 PM on May. 16, 2011 in Hobbies & Crafts

• LOL I do but only because I deliver mail. A yellow bubble light on top.
    daps

Answer by daps at 2:05 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Yup....a huge dent in the hood! LOL
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 2:06 PM on May. 16, 2011

• We look for the white gymnastics sticker on the back. Other's have told me thats how they know it's our car.
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 2:07 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Hmmmmm I have never lost my car before so I never thought about it.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 2:08 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Maybe that's what I need to do. I have wondered parking lots for 15 min. looking for my car! I used to use the alarm remote until it broke. I will sometime write the aisle number on my hand or on my grocery list.
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 2:09 PM on May. 16, 2011

• i have stickers on the back of our window - of the family and a saying 'don't tread on me' .. but its not because of that reason lol but it makes it SO much faster to find it lol
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 2:11 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I have custom parking lights. My husband put them on there along with a Kicker sticker.

Answer by gemgem at 2:11 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Yep, we have a panic button and military stickers above the rear-view mirror
    zoejains_momma

Answer by zoejains_momma at 2:13 PM on May. 16, 2011

• well until I get it fixed lol... I got my mirror knocked off yay me and it was a week after we got it.. But I plan on getting it fixed and Buying something for the back
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 2:18 PM on May. 16, 2011

• I always park in the same two rows when we go shopping so I don't have to worry about where I parked. My husband drives me insane because he parks on the wrong side of the lot. LOL Yes, I am a little OCD.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 2:22 PM on May. 16, 2011