When did your children get hair?

Mine is just barely getting more then just a small amount of fuzz and he's almost 10 months old. I know that they all get hair at different times and it doesn't help that I was such a bald baby. But when did your kids get hair?

lizziebreath

Asked by lizziebreath at 2:06 PM on May. 16, 2011 in General Parenting

• Mine were all born with loads of hair, and none of them lost their hair either. It just came in thicker and thicker and 2 of them also grew lighter and lighter.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 2:07 PM on May. 16, 2011

• he's always had hair!! the temples were a little sparse until about 9mos, though.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:08 PM on May. 16, 2011

• my kids didnt start getting hair til they turned 1. my first child was completely bald until his birthday it was like he woke up that day with a full head of hair.. both my boys got their first haircut around 18 months. i was able to put my daughters hair in tiny ponytails when she was 15 months.
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 2:08 PM on May. 16, 2011

• mine was born with a lot of hair, she's 9 months now and she's got wavy, thick blonde hair, about 4 inches long
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 2:09 PM on May. 16, 2011

• my 1st was born with a little but most of it fell out.. By the time he was one and his first hair cut he had a head full... And My 2nd Had a head full when he was born and has always had the much
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 2:10 PM on May. 16, 2011

• 3 of my kids were born with tons of hair. 2 were bald. Those two got hair around 3-6 mths old.

Answer by gemgem at 2:10 PM on May. 16, 2011

• My ten-month old has a fuzz too. My oldest didn't get hair until she was almost two years old.
    Imogine

Answer by Imogine at 2:10 PM on May. 16, 2011

• Both mine were born with TONS!!! Me on the other hand didnt get any til almost 2 lol
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 2:12 PM on May. 16, 2011

• My son took completely after me, born with a ton of hair, actually needed a haircut the day he was born (my father used to say the same about me). He never lost it either. My daughter didn't get hair until she was about 6 months old.
    Anonymous

• My youngest is 16 months and just now has hair that's enough to cover her scalp. She's the one in my profile pic and that was taken last month! I was bald til i was almost 3 so i think she's following in my footsteps. my older daughters were born with a head full of hair and i could get their hair up in ponytails by their 1st birthdays.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 2:12 PM on May. 16, 2011